VIDEO GAME DEMO*
HOLLY HUNTER SOUND-ALIKE
Click above to pay Jenny via PayPal.me
More info at Jenny’s Profile on Voice123.com, click above
ABOUT JENNY‘S VOICE
I have a natural warm, lower tone speaking voice & am also able to put on a little smile & go to a higher, friendly, positive pitch/range. I have a natural way of connecting with people & am a great storyteller & communicator. I love to play & try different ways of sounding, creating voices for characters. Can easily call upon a great natural southern accent/personality. History of Theatrical Characters include: “naughty but nice”, “edgy with a good heart” gal, strong & smart yet vulnerable , funny yet real, the supportive wife/girlfriend, the “cool mom”. My voice can be 20’s fun & friendly to 30/40’s mature, I am warm & inviting & can also bring an funny, sarcastic edge when needed~
“Big thanks Jenny!
I think we nailed it perfectly.
You are our preferred North American Female VO now 😉 “
– Saso Papp, Voices1.com, CEO & Founder
I would like to thank you again for the amazing job. It was a pleasure working with you and the video is a total blast here!
– Tine Lugarič, Co-founder & Creative Director, TRAMPOLIN STUDIO
“Jenny Maguire has an undeniably broad range both in pitch but also in vocal texture. She has a keen directability and a work ethic that showcases both passion and skill. She’s got the chops, for sure!”
– Jessica Kent, VO Director/Riot Games and Coach
“I just gave a listen and…wow!!!! You did a stellar job. I am honestly blown away. You have an amazing voice and managed to bring great nuance to all the characters, even the small ones. I am beyond thrilled.”
“I love your voice”
“I was hoping someone like you would audition.”
“The client is very happy, it’s been getting a great response”
* Commercial Demo includes parts produced by Anne Ganguzza @ Atlantis Group / Audio Engineer John Chominksi and parts produced & audio engineered by Bryant Falk & Bruce Kronenberg @ Abacus Entertainment, NYC.
* Animation, Video Game & Character Demos produced & audio engineered by Bryant Falk & Bruce Kronenberg @ Abacus Entertainment, NYC.